Marrakesh Region - A new dry port with integrated logistics services.
The new dry port in Marrakesh is now operational and operating for economic actors in the region. Covering 4.4 ha in the heart of the Sidi Ghanem industrial zone on the outskirts of the city, the site enjoys good access to the rail and road networks. This hub can receive, handle, store and distribute containers coming from Casablanca and Tanger Med ports.
It provides its clients all the advantages of multi-modal transport to better master the supply chain and reduce the time and cost of transport and logistics. It also contributes to protecting the environment by reducing congestion on the roads as well as greenhouse gas emissions.
The dry dock provides a range of integrated logistics solutions creating true added value.
- Customs clearance for import and export containers
- Packing and unpacking
- Transfer operations
- One-stop shop
High performance infrastructure with extensive handling capacities:
- 50,000 containers per year
- Three high-capacity rail lines that can handle complete trains with 66 containers
- A road weighbridge with an 80 T capacity
- State-of-the-art handling equipment (40 T capacity spreaders and stacking over 3 levels)
Extensive handling capacities
- 2 bonded storage areas of 6300 m2 and 5100 m2 ofunbonded warehouses
- A 180 m2 sheltered area set aside to inspect containers
- Door-to-door service: collection and delivery by truck to the client
- Safe parking with service stations
- Video surveillance and an anti-theft system
- Latest automated management system
- A team of experts ready and waiting to help clients.